Thursday, March 1, 2012

Luke Skywalker ROTJ V2 Luxeon Lightsaber "The MHS Version"

Here is my Luke ROTJ V2 in MHS garb. It is the "clean" version and I decided I wanted a little more black PC It also has some nice goodies electronically. This saber has all my normal goodies...reverse sound, Crystal pommel, and "in-the-clamp" Accent LED. I also wanted a 3/4" blade, so I used a TCSS 3/4" adapter and painted it silver t achieve the extended V2 emitter. The Particulars: MHS Hilt all the way LDM PC Reverse sound w/TCSS HO speaker MPP Silver clamp TCSS green circuit board insert 616 soundboard (Jedi setting, Duh!) Corbin V2 driver Luxeon Rebel (green) clash sensor form Hasblow Crystal pommel (5mm green LED) 5mm green LED under circuit board DPDT mini switch form 616 7.2V 950 mAh Battery solution Kill/recharge Knurled kill key 3/4" LED-EL adapter (painted silver) Recessed blade set screw

No comments:

Post a Comment